Aperçu de l'emploi
- Overall responsibility of Intermediate level for technical support (Incident, Problem, Critical Changes)
- Driving Change management , approvals, monitoring of effective change execution
- Acts a single point of Technical contact during Technical Escalation Management
- Able to Perform Audits on Customer and recommend the Best Practices.
- Experience in documenting / reviewing SOPs, upgrade drafts, and change reports.
- Perform Incident Management Including Service Request and Restoration for Major/High severity Tickets.
- Understanding customer requirement and conducting POC \ Demos for new customers and solutions.
- Risk Analysis & Mitigation in reference Customer.
- Mentoring & training to team competency enhancement
- Support Business Based on Organisation requirement.
- Practice of the English language and management of the customer relationship in an international context (written and oral English essential).
Profil recherché :
- You have proficiency and total hands on experience (3-5 yrs) Certification will be added advantage. At least 2-3 years of hands on experience on below technologies.
- VMware vSphere, Hyper-v.
- VMware Horizon View, vWorkspace.
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure.
- SCCM, Chef Infra.
- Good Knowledge in windows server.
- Good Knowledge in Physical Infrastructures (Rack Servers, Blade Servers, Chassis..Etc.).
- Basic/Intermediate Network Knowledge.
- Basic /Intermediated ITIL Knowledge.
QualificationBAC + 5 et plus