Aperçu de l'emploi
- Overall responsibility of Intermediate level for technical support (Incident, Problem, Critical Changes)
- Driving Change management , approvals, monitoring of effective change execution
- Acts a single point of Technical contact during Technical Escalation Management
- Able to Perform Audits on Customer and recommend the Best Practices.
- Experience in documenting / reviewing SOPs, upgrade drafts, and change reports.
- Perform Incident Management Including Service Request and Restoration for Major/High severity Tickets.
- Understanding customer requirement and conducting POC \ Demos for new customers and solutions.
- Risk Analysis & Mitigation in reference Customer.
- Mentoring & training to team competency enhancement
- Support Business Based on Organisation requirement.
- Practice of the English language and management of the customer relationship in an international context (written and oral English essential).
Profil recherché :
- You have proficiency and total hands on experience (5+ yrs.) Certification will be added advantage. At least 2-3 years of hands on experience on below technologies.
- Oracle 7 à 12
- Windows PowerShell (Industrialisation / Process Automation).
- Scripting bash/Perl .
- Linux (Debian, RedHat et dérivés).
- Linux, Apache, MySQL/MariaDB.
- Basic/Intermediate VMware vSphere, Hyper-v.
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure.
- Basic/Intermediate Network Knowledge.
QualificationBAC + 5 et plus