Aperçu de l'emploi
Overall responsibility of Intermediate level for technical support (Incident, Problem, Critical Changes)
- Driving Change management , approvals, monitoring of effective change execution
- Acts a single point of Technical contact during Technical Escalation Management
- Able to Perform Audits on Customer and recommend the Best Practices.
- Experience in documenting / reviewing SOPs, upgrade drafts, and change reports.
- Perform Incident Management Including Service Request and Restoration for Major/High severity Tickets.
- Understanding customer requirement and conducting POC \ Demos for new customers and solutions.
- Risk Analysis & Mitigation in reference Customer.
- Mentoring & training to team competency enhancement
- Support Business Based on Organisation requirement.
- Practice of the English language and management of the customer relationship in an international context (written and oral English essential).
Profil recherché :
- you have proficiency and total hands on experience (3-5 yrs) certification in below technologies will be preferred. At least 2-3 years of hands on experience on Data Centre.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco Data Centre – Switching, Routing and wireless Technology
- Experience on Cisco ISR/ASR Routers , Catalyst Switches (6k/9k) with knowledge on routing protocols
- Switches including 2k, 3k, 5k, 7k & 9K. (i.e 2930,3810,7205
- Security platforms & products (Firewall , IPS,ISE,WSA,FTD,ASA)
- Expertise on: TCP/IP Suite, Routing protocols (such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, RIPV2), Switching, MPLS, MPLS VPN, IPSEC / GRE Tunnelling.
- Good understanding on Software defined networking (SDN) and related technologies such as SDWAN, ACI, SDA, Next-Gen.
- Good to have hand-on Product Like – Cisco Meraki, ASA, HP Aruba.
QualificationBAC + 5 et plus